Misfit Squirrels Forums
Are you ready for some Mayhem? - Printable Version

+- Misfit Squirrels Forums (https://misfitsquirrels.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Site Contests Thread Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+---- Forum: Site Contest - Misfit Mayhem Tournament III (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Are you ready for some Mayhem? (/showthread.php?tid=491)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - LightGiver - 03-31-2011 02:01 AM

(03-31-2011 01:43 AM)GbyP Wrote:  I go lay down now.

Bye Squirrellys!HelloHelloHello
in hawaii hello means goodbye

Aloha /Hello Goodbye

Malama pono /Take care, be right


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - ElectronChaser - 03-31-2011 02:08 AM

I counted with my fingers.


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - dsclink - 03-31-2011 03:11 AM

ROUND 2 GALLERY POSTED


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - Vortex Dweller - 03-31-2011 03:30 AM

That's some nice shoop-da-whoopin! Very, very nice indeed!


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - libranoelrose - 03-31-2011 03:54 AM

Wow. Awesome, squirrels, simply awesome...


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - ElectronChaser - 03-31-2011 04:11 AM

I'm really gonna get my ass kicked this round. Great job.


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - dsclink - 03-31-2011 04:41 AM

I corrected an error on the voting deadline.

Deadline is 8:00 PM on Friday, April 1, not 8:00 AM.


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - Choc-Ful-A - 03-31-2011 05:44 AM

Wow, trying to rate these round 2 entries to indicate some relative order or preference was exceptional difficult. I could easily have given them all the same score and it took a lot of mental gymnastics to come up with the very small differences I did manage. I'm very glad we're giving each a 1-10 score and not ordering them.


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - LightGiver - 03-31-2011 06:48 AM

Oh my goodness Cheers


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - Vortex Dweller - 03-31-2011 07:09 AM

OK, I'll say it: Impishimpi did not adhere to the rules and thus suffers an instant disqualification for lack of something or another.
O wait, dagnabbit!! NEVER MIND. I guess all is in order, after aaaaaaall.

/just kidding folks, sheesh!

I look forward to what you magnificent sons-of-sumthin-or-another come up with for R3.
Well Done across the board!


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - Yugoboy - 03-31-2011 10:54 AM

I can only pray to make Round 3. This is some STIFF competition.

All are awesome and prove that the Misfits brand is worthy.


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - Supdog - 03-31-2011 01:04 PM

I can only echo what Yugoboy said. I'm nervous. Great work, by some great 'shoppers.


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - ElectronChaser - 03-31-2011 03:47 PM

Voted. Good luck squirrels.


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - McDonna - 04-01-2011 01:49 AM

Wow... Amazing work, everyone!


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - dsclink - 04-01-2011 04:25 AM

NOTICE: I have posted the Round 3 Challenge early.

One of the participants let me know that he was bumping up against real life with the timeline being extended as it was. I assured him that we could be flexible in this regard and that I would post the round 3 challenge as per the original schedule to allow him, and the other participants, time to work on the round 3 images.

I intend for the top 5 from round 2 to move on to round 3. We don't yet know who that will be. By posting the round 3 challenge early everyone that does move on will have equal time to work on it.

It's a small break from tradition, but we want the participants to be able to give their best.