Misfit Squirrels Forums
Are you ready for some Mayhem? - Printable Version

+- Misfit Squirrels Forums (https://misfitsquirrels.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Site Contests Thread Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+---- Forum: Site Contest - Misfit Mayhem Tournament III (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Are you ready for some Mayhem? (/showthread.php?tid=491)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - dsclink - 03-29-2011 06:12 AM

NEW DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS OF ROUND 2 IMAGES:
8:00 PM PACFIC, 11:00 PM EASTERN TIME WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30.



RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - Vortex Dweller - 03-29-2011 03:26 PM

(03-29-2011 03:33 AM)ElectronChaser Wrote:  I had nothing....and I still have nothing, and I wont have anything.

I hope this changes, my lip won't bloody itself you know! I was fine with the deadline being tonight, but tomorrow is fine, too. I'll have another look at it I suppose. Maybe. For whatever good it will do me. Icon_alien


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - ElectronChaser - 03-29-2011 03:45 PM

Mine has already been submitted. I may open it again and see what I can think of, but it already looks rather forced to me. Not too sure if I will do anything else, I may just run with it.


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - impishimpi - 03-30-2011 05:49 AM

(03-29-2011 06:12 AM)dsclink Wrote:  NEW DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS OF ROUND 2 IMAGES:
8:00 PM PACFIC, 11:00 PM EASTERN TIME WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30.

I have no idea what time that is here in South Africa...

I was told there would be no math. :(


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - dsclink - 03-30-2011 06:06 AM

(03-30-2011 05:49 AM)impishimpi Wrote:  
(03-29-2011 06:12 AM)dsclink Wrote:  NEW DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS OF ROUND 2 IMAGES:
8:00 PM PACFIC, 11:00 PM EASTERN TIME WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30.

I have no idea what time that is here in South Africa...

I was told there would be no math. :(

Yeah, I forgot that you're on the bottom side of the world.

Maybe this will help:
[Image: 1233686481_c4NBf-O.gif]

Actually, I believe 8:00 PM Pacific Time Wednesday works out to be 5:00 AM Thursday SAST.


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - impishimpi - 03-30-2011 06:53 AM

(03-30-2011 06:06 AM)dsclink Wrote:  
(03-30-2011 05:49 AM)impishimpi Wrote:  
(03-29-2011 06:12 AM)dsclink Wrote:  NEW DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS OF ROUND 2 IMAGES:
8:00 PM PACFIC, 11:00 PM EASTERN TIME WEDNESDAY, MARCH 30.

I have no idea what time that is here in South Africa...

I was told there would be no math. :(

Yeah, I forgot that you're on the bottom side of the world.

Maybe this will help:
[Image: 1233686481_c4NBf-O.gif]

Actually, I believe 8:00 PM Pacific Time Wednesday works out to be 5:00 AM Thursday SAST.


See, that makes so much more sense - thanks! Glasses9


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - ElectronChaser - 03-30-2011 02:05 PM

I believe you are GMT +2, and PST (Pacific) is GMT -7.... so 8 P.M. on Wednesday should work out to.... 4 A.M. on Thursday South African time.


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - Vortex Dweller - 03-30-2011 02:10 PM

(O_o)


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - dsclink - 03-30-2011 03:34 PM

(03-30-2011 02:05 PM)ElectronChaser Wrote:  I believe you are GMT +2, and PST (Pacific) is GMT -7.... so 8 P.M. on Wednesday should work out to.... 4 A.M. on Thursday South African time.

GMT +2 to GMT -7 = 9 hours difference. SAST is 9 hours ahead of PST.
8 PM Wednesday + 9 hours = 5 AM Thursday.


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - ElectronChaser - 03-30-2011 03:38 PM

(03-30-2011 03:34 PM)dsclink Wrote:  
(03-30-2011 02:05 PM)ElectronChaser Wrote:  I believe you are GMT +2, and PST (Pacific) is GMT -7.... so 8 P.M. on Wednesday should work out to.... 4 A.M. on Thursday South African time.

GMT +2 to GMT -7 = 9 hours difference. SAST is 9 hours ahead of PST.
8 PM Wednesday + 9 hours = 5 AM Thursday.

Hey...I said "Should" work out to. Icon_jokercolor


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - impishimpi - 03-30-2011 09:43 PM

My head hurts.


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - GbyP - 03-31-2011 01:24 AM

(03-30-2011 03:38 PM)ElectronChaser Wrote:  
(03-30-2011 03:34 PM)dsclink Wrote:  
(03-30-2011 02:05 PM)ElectronChaser Wrote:  I believe you are GMT +2, and PST (Pacific) is GMT -7.... so 8 P.M. on Wednesday should work out to.... 4 A.M. on Thursday South African time.

GMT +2 to GMT -7 = 9 hours difference. SAST is 9 hours ahead of PST.
8 PM Wednesday + 9 hours = 5 AM Thursday.

Hey...I said "Should" work out to. Icon_jokercolor

Now c'mon Mr Clink, we both know that EC is younger than us so he obviously had that New Math. He probably got to use a com-pU-ter or calcalclotatir... something like that. We had to use albatrosses or abacadabracuses which we had to chisel from the stone ourselves.

I have a fever. I has sad.


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - Vortex Dweller - 03-31-2011 01:35 AM

dsclink I emailed you, but I just replied to one of the previous ones so you may have to look for it. Sorry. Just. Didn't. Think. Until too late.


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - GbyP - 03-31-2011 01:43 AM

(03-31-2011 01:35 AM)Vortex Dweller Wrote:  dsclink I emailed you, but I just replied to one of the previous ones so you may have to look for it. Sorry. Just. Didn't. Think. Until too late.

So i make a post and then you email MR Clink. Are you spying on me?

So I made a photshop see and its about. Oh. I can't tell you.
I predict 8th place - from first to wurst+1

I go lay down now.

Bye Squirrellys!HelloHelloHello
in hawaii hello means goodbye


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - dsclink - 03-31-2011 01:50 AM

(03-31-2011 01:35 AM)Vortex Dweller Wrote:  dsclink I emailed you, but I just replied to one of the previous ones so you may have to look for it. Sorry. Just. Didn't. Think. Until too late.

No problem, new messages and replies pop to the head of the queue so I saw it right away.