Misfit Squirrels Forums
Are you ready for some Mayhem? - Printable Version

+- Misfit Squirrels Forums (https://misfitsquirrels.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Site Contests Thread Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+---- Forum: Site Contest - Misfit Mayhem Tournament III (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+---- Thread: Are you ready for some Mayhem? (/showthread.php?tid=491)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - ElectronChaser - 03-22-2011 03:24 PM

No excuses from me. I am very proud of my entry. If you all don't like it, then you are all crazy!!!! Icon_geekIcon_jokercolorLaughing6


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - Yugoboy - 03-22-2011 04:15 PM

As long as no one else did a Miley Cyrus out of Kumquats and Kidney Beans I'll leave the excuses at home...


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - verchad - 03-22-2011 04:24 PM

(03-22-2011 04:15 PM)Yugoboy Wrote:  As long as no one else did a Miley Cyrus out of Kumquats and Kidney Beans I'll leave the excuses at home...

Umm, well....... Angryfire

Laughingrolling


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - libranoelrose - 03-23-2011 05:42 AM

Amateurs. I sent in my excuse with my submission.


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - LightGiver - 03-23-2011 06:17 AM

I had time to turn in updates and now I'm making sweetpertatertots. Cheersbanana2banana2 SskermitSunnyBlob1Blob9 Bananapics


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - dsclink - 03-23-2011 03:11 PM

Round 1 gallery is up.


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - dsclink - 03-23-2011 03:14 PM

Rate each image on a scale from 1 to 10.
Here are the site Recommended Rating Guidelines:
  1. - FAIL
  2. - Needs work
  3. - Nice try, n00b!
  4. - It has its merits
  5. - I like it, but it lacks something
  6. - Good job, soldier!
  7. - Somehow better than just "good"
  8. - Stands well above the crowd
  9. - Fantastic with minor issues
  10. - Exceptional... I can't see how it could improve


For your convenience you can copy the following sample ballot into your email or PM and add your ratings:

R1-01:

R1-02:

R1-03:

R1-04:

R1-05:

R1-06:

R1-07:

R1-08:

R1-09:

R1-10:


Or do it however you like. A scan of crayon scratchings is good enough as long as it can be read. And we need all members to participate in voting to show your appreciation for fellow Misfits!

Send ballot to dsclink@misfitsquirrels.com
Alternatively you can PM the ballot to dsclink

Ballots will be accepted from the time images are posted until Friday, March 25 at 8:00AM Pacific time. That allows 48 hours. If you will need more time contact dsclink


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - Vortex Dweller - 03-23-2011 03:16 PM

I had pretty high expectations of a few of y'all, but at least one of you squirrels blew my expectation right out of the water. sheeysh.

I do have a couple locked in guesses already, and a few no friggin clues as well. This should be fun. Salute


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - ElectronChaser - 03-23-2011 03:50 PM

(03-23-2011 03:16 PM)Vortex Dweller Wrote:  I had pretty high expectations of a few of y'all, but at least one of you squirrels blew my expectation right out of the water. sheeysh.

I do have a couple locked in guesses already, and a few no friggin clues as well. This should be fun. Salute

I have 3 locked in guesses. 4 if I include mine, but that would be cheating.


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - dsclink - 03-23-2011 04:01 PM

Past my bedtime, so I'm off to sleep. Remember that I'm on the other side of the globe and I work a minimum of 14 hours a day, so be patient when you send in your ballot. I will reply and your votes will get counted.


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - wavion - 03-23-2011 08:24 PM

You guys are awesome.


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - Mister I - 03-23-2011 11:17 PM

Very nice job, you all. And I'm glad there was decent turnout!


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - ElectronChaser - 03-24-2011 02:37 AM

I have to admit, there were a few entries in here that just blew my socks off, yet others I just didn't "get". Mr. Clink says that they are easier to get if I see the source images, so I hope I didn't rate those too harshly. I do plan on providing feedback on all the images once voting is complete.

Does this mean I am becoming a photoshop snob? I do hang out at PSC now...Scratchhead


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - GbyP - 03-24-2011 02:59 AM

(03-24-2011 02:37 AM)ElectronChaser Wrote:  I have to admit, there were a few entries in here that just blew my socks off, yet others I just didn't "get". Mr. Clink says that they are easier to get if I see the source images, so I hope I didn't rate those too harshly. I do plan on providing feedback on all the images once voting is complete.

Does this mean I am becoming a photoshop snob? I do hang out at PSC now...Scratchhead

I don't know if you are a snob per se', but I'm currently evaluating the quality of each image by analyzing the refractory potential of each pixel with my Adobe Platinum Electron Microscope. Yes, yes, a time-consuming process but how else to truly understand an image?
Glasses9

But of course my final measure is to lick the screen and taste them. So far most of them taste like dusty glass.
Icon_albino


RE: Are you ready for some Mayhem? - verchad - 03-24-2011 03:07 AM

(03-24-2011 02:59 AM)GbyP Wrote:  
(03-24-2011 02:37 AM)ElectronChaser Wrote:  I have to admit, there were a few entries in here that just blew my socks off, yet others I just didn't "get". Mr. Clink says that they are easier to get if I see the source images, so I hope I didn't rate those too harshly. I do plan on providing feedback on all the images once voting is complete.

Does this mean I am becoming a photoshop snob? I do hang out at PSC now...Scratchhead

I don't know if you are a snob per se', but I'm currently evaluating the quality of each image by analyzing the refractory potential of each pixel with my Adobe Platinum Electron Microscope. Yes, yes, a time-consuming process but how else to truly understand an image?
Glasses9

But of course my final measure is to lick the screen and taste them. So far most of them taste like dusty glass.
Icon_albino

Do the snozberries taste like snozberries?
Did my Squirrely duty and voted. Lots of great stuff here.