Misfit Squirrels Forums
EPIC Image Narrative - Suggestions and Ideas - Printable Version

+- Misfit Squirrels Forums (https://misfitsquirrels.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Misfit Contests & Collaborations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Group Collaborations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+---- Forum: Project EPIC (/forumdisplay.php?fid=61)
+---- Thread: EPIC Image Narrative - Suggestions and Ideas (/showthread.php?tid=811)

Pages: 1 2


RE: EPIC Image Narrative - Suggestions and Ideas - Yugoboy - 12-16-2012 08:50 PM

I's not that I don't like the image... it's one of my screensaver pix, and I didn't pay attention to the timeline because I've been focused more on keeping RL from spinning out of control. Totally my fault, and please don't be upset... you're doing a ton, and I've just done a single image and then abandoned you guys for some time. I'm just happy to be included in any way, at this point.

OK... image I think more represents me and my body of work:
From Tourney V: http://www.misfitsquirrels.com/mmt5/t5r3/OR3-03.jpg
it's a warp tool creature that also finished 3rd. It's also brighter, and for now, I'm trying like heck to be less "dark."

Thanx for your understanding


RE: EPIC Image Narrative - Suggestions and Ideas - GbyP - 12-17-2012 04:29 AM

Thanks for the sub Yugoboy.

And I'm sorry for the tone of my response last night. I'm the one responsible for this project being way over-due - I shouldn't be "upset" at anyone except the guy in the mirror.


RE: EPIC Image Narrative - Suggestions and Ideas - wavion - 12-20-2012 05:57 AM

Final version of "Demiurge" attached.

Remixed. Several tweaks. Didn't change the ending, but clipped it so it flows slightly better when looped.


RE: EPIC Image Narrative - Suggestions and Ideas - GbyP - 12-20-2012 06:42 AM

Ohhhh.... thank you sir.
Salute