Misfit Squirrels Forums
H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Closed - Printable Version

+- Misfit Squirrels Forums (https://misfitsquirrels.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Misfit Contests & Collaborations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Squirrel Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Closed (/showthread.php?tid=604)

Pages: 1 2


RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Live - tv_news_guy - 10-11-2011 04:28 PM

Congrats to both of you. Even though I suggested the challenge I still have no clue what I would have done. I hope no one from the government sees these. I do not want to be carrying around a pocket full of BankofAmerica Brand $1 bills.

Now what EC said. Who has a tortured mind and wants to suggest our next challenge theme?


RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Closed - GbyP - 10-12-2011 02:02 AM

I would like to be the next challenger. It's been a while since I was beat in a H2H... it's been even longer since I won one! (rimshot)

Thank you, thank you... I'll be here all week.

Anyhoots, I would like to provide the challenge and step inline as the next challenger. But since today is Tues and Glorious Tourney starts in 2 days, I'd like to put this on hold, at least until after the 1st week... to see where are the cards fall. And if necessary, wait until the tourney creaks its final breath. Eh... that sounds spooky.

Are you OK with this EC and Mr Guy?


RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Live - verchad - 10-12-2011 02:23 AM

(10-11-2011 02:03 PM)ElectronChaser Wrote:  I'm not sure, but I think this poll is now closed. Great job on your Entry Verchad. Good mix of the lulz and the texture work was well done.

I guess we need somebody to provide a theme for the next H2H. We should have just enough time before the tournament.

I really liked the piggy bank & hammer image. You know, some days at work, I feel like that piggy bank, a hammer getting ready to pound on my head.


RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Closed - GbyP - 10-12-2011 03:11 AM

(10-12-2011 02:02 AM)GbyP Wrote:  I would like to be the next challenger. It's been a while since I was beat in a H2H... it's been even longer since I won one! (rimshot)

Thank you, thank you... I'll be here all week.

Anyhoots, I would like to provide the challenge and step inline as the next challenger. But since today is Tues and Glorious Tourney starts in 2 days, I'd like to put this on hold, at least until after the 1st week... to see where are the cards fall. And if necessary, wait until the tourney creaks its final breath. Eh... that sounds spooky.

Are you OK with this EC and Mr Guy?

Or if you would rather do the H2H before the Tourney, I can give you a theme tonight. Let me know what you think - I'll check back later.


RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Closed - ElectronChaser - 10-12-2011 03:24 AM

I am okay with waiting until after the Tourney. I should be ready post round 1 Icon_jokercolor


RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Closed - tv_news_guy - 10-12-2011 04:20 AM

GbyP I agree with EC. Let us wait till I get eliminated. That will make me work harder to whup EC...(as if that's gonna happen). Good luck to all in the great and glorious tourney.


RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Closed - ElectronChaser - 11-11-2011 12:41 AM

I believe we have an H2H to do soon Mr. News guy??


RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Closed - GbyP - 11-11-2011 02:54 AM

Yes, Yes you do... I'll set up a thread tonight for it.


RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Closed - GbyP - 11-11-2011 04:41 AM

Sorry, I've been very sick the last day or so and I'm a little out of it.


RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. verchad - Voting Closed - tv_news_guy - 11-13-2011 12:34 PM

Hi Ec... Yup.. I'm in. Let's do this.