Misfit Squirrels Forums
Alphabet Tennis VIII- Acorn - Printable Version

+- Misfit Squirrels Forums (https://misfitsquirrels.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Misfit Contests & Collaborations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Squirrel Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Alphabet Tennis VIII- Acorn (/showthread.php?tid=541)

Pages: 1 2 3


RE: Alphabet Tennis VIII- Acorn - Damnlimey - 08-09-2011 02:29 AM

[Image: 6024432672_3513a8a6a0_b.jpg]
Karate


RE: Alphabet Tennis VIII- Acorn - LightGiver - 09-13-2011 08:01 AM

[Image: laid-back-pandasm-O.jpg]
Laid back Panda


RE: Alphabet Tennis VIII- Acorn - LightGiver - 09-14-2011 12:10 AM

[Image: matingPandasm-O.jpg]
Mating Panda


RE: Alphabet Tennis VIII- Acorn - LightGiver - 09-15-2011 12:18 AM

[Image: ninjaorangepjandasm-O.jpg]
Ninja Panda
Orange Panda


RE: Alphabet Tennis VIII- Acorn - tv_news_guy - 09-15-2011 05:15 PM

This is some museum quality stuff... so here's a museum.
[Image: 6150150611_8b9508c346_o.jpg]


RE: Alphabet Tennis VIII- Acorn - Choc-Ful-A - 09-16-2011 09:26 AM

(09-15-2011 05:15 PM)tv_news_guy Wrote:  This is some museum quality stuff... so here's a museum.
[Image: 6150150611_8b9508c346_o.jpg]

FYI, the gimmick behind "alphabet tennis" is that each entry has to be related to the next letter in the alphabet somehow. The connection can be very loose though, since it's all for laughs anyway. So for instance, since the previous entry was "N" (ninja panda) and "O" (orange panda) yours needs to reference "Q". Luckily it's a "quality museum" so you're good!


RE: Alphabet Tennis VIII- Acorn - GbyP - 09-16-2011 09:47 AM

Ummm... actually "P" comes after "O". LG can not take 3 letters with one shoop... that's just hoarding. We whore, not hoard.

The rumor that I had stolen all the "P"s to ensure that there would never be another Panda knockoff are just not true. almost...

Since this is tv_guy's 1st trip to the Big House, I will allow him this one indiscretion and give him Pandal dispensation. You are forgiven my Misfit Minion. Go forth and be photoshoppy fruitful.


RE: Alphabet Tennis VIII- Acorn - tv_news_guy - 09-16-2011 04:07 PM

C'mon guys. No reason to pick on the new kid. I'm (almost) sure this is a pic of the Quggenheim Museum. P.S. This is why I suck at Scrabble.


RE: Alphabet Tennis VIII- Acorn - LightGiver - 09-16-2011 05:08 PM

Oops
I did not mean to use the "P"
Hmmm What starts with the letter "P"

tv_news_guy Great Work!
/really


RE: Alphabet Tennis VIII- Acorn - verchad - 09-17-2011 10:02 PM

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/61501506118b9508c346o.jpg/][Image: 61501506118b9508c346o.jpg]

I think I've solved the confusion and put things back on track. This picture is actually a few years old and comes from a series that was taken at the opening of the Quality Quggenheim Museum. This one shows us that Purple Panda and Mr. Rogers attended.


RE: Alphabet Tennis VIII- Acorn - johnebones - 10-31-2011 10:32 AM

[Image: original.jpg]

smudge stick


RE: Alphabet Tennis VIII- Acorn - verchad - 11-03-2011 01:11 AM

It's alive again, nice johnebones.


RE: Alphabet Tennis VIII- Acorn - icurmtheaded - 11-09-2011 04:18 AM

Room (chairs and a TV, right?)
[Image: ROOMICUR.jpg]
Sorry, I meant Television. R was already used.
Glasses9


RE: Alphabet Tennis VIII- Acorn - johnebones - 12-17-2011 11:42 PM

[attachment=243]

unanimate

(original image host crashed)


RE: Alphabet Tennis VIII- Acorn - verchad - 01-07-2012 08:05 PM

[attachment=256]
V