Misfit Squirrels Forums
Colourization time! - Printable Version

+- Misfit Squirrels Forums (https://misfitsquirrels.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Misfit Contests & Collaborations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Squirrel Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Colourization time! (/showthread.php?tid=382)

Pages: 1 2


Re: Colourization time! - HoboSong - 04-03-2010 03:44 AM

[Image: Colorization-Venice.jpg]

Im not happy with this one....but here it is. Tried some new stuff that I'll use later, but I think I need a more crisp 'O' to get into the zone


Re: Colourization time! - Yugoboy - 04-03-2010 04:00 AM

HoboSong Wrote:Im not happy with this one....but here it is. Tried some new stuff that I'll use later, but I think I need a more crisp 'O' to get into the zone

What's not to like? That's pretty awesome.

I just don't have the patience to do a colorization. I've tried a couple, and just haven't been satisfied that I put in the effort required, nor have I been pleased with what came out the other end - too flat, bad edges... bleah...

Yours, on the other hand, is real nice.


Re: Colourization time! - libranoelrose - 04-03-2010 04:20 AM

I'm gonna go ahead and agree with Yugoboy dude.

That's pretty awesome.


Re: Colourization time! - LightGiver - 04-03-2010 04:22 AM

HoboSong Wrote:Im not happy with this one...
You set some high standards for yourself. Nothing wrong with that.


Re: Colourization time! - libranoelrose - 04-03-2010 04:25 AM

Oh, I forgot to add that I like how 'old timey' you made it look HoboSong.


Re: Colourization time! - HoboSong - 04-03-2010 04:27 AM

Thank you both, I guess Im just trying to say that it is not as vibrant and convincing as what I have in my head, and I cant muster the patience to get there.


Re: Colourization time! - cbleek - 04-08-2010 07:05 PM

[Image: moonlight.jpg]
Full moon in Venice!


Re: Colourization time! - libranoelrose - 04-08-2010 07:06 PM

That's beautiful cbleek! :cyclopsani:


Re: Colourization time! - cbleek - 04-08-2010 07:19 PM

libranoelrose Wrote:That's beautiful cbleek! :cyclopsani:
Hello
Thank you Libranoelrose , twas an interesting shop. I loved all the other shops; all so different and yet all of them breathe this mediteranian atmosphere !