Misfit Squirrels Forums
Yugoboy Cahallenges libranoelrose to a Quick H2H! - Printable Version

+- Misfit Squirrels Forums (https://misfitsquirrels.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Misfit Contests & Collaborations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Squirrel Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Yugoboy Cahallenges libranoelrose to a Quick H2H! (/showthread.php?tid=178)

Pages: 1 2


Re: Yugoboy Cahallenges libranoelrose to a Quick H2H! - Yugoboy - 06-25-2010 02:21 AM

ElectronChaser Wrote:Should I setup some voting?

No... it was quick due to my impending vacation... we're just trolling for comments good and bad.

Thanx, though.

FWIW - I had a source pic also... even with the practice I've had, I can't really do a decent warp-tool creature without one.


Re: Yugoboy Cahallenges libranoelrose to a Quick H2H! - libranoelrose - 06-25-2010 06:06 AM

Yugoboy Wrote:No... it was quick due to my impending vacation... we're just trolling for comments good and bad.
Quote:This.
Yugoboy Wrote:FWIW - I had a source pic also... even with the practice I've had, I can't really do a decent warp-tool creature without one.
I've gotten more votes using warp and actions randomly than when I use them to craft something.
It's a crap shoot, dude.
ElectronChaser Wrote:Should I setup some voting?
What YB said, unless there is a raid on delicious vegan animals!


Re: Yugoboy Cahallenges libranoelrose to a Quick H2H! - libranoelrose - 06-25-2010 06:31 AM

ElectronChaser Wrote:Should I setup some voting?

I'd rather you pour cheese dip across the broccoli on our entries.

Are you up for it?


Re: Yugoboy Cahallenges libranoelrose to a Quick H2H! - ban_sidhe - 06-26-2010 06:12 AM

OMG...both of those are great!


Re: Yugoboy Cahallenges libranoelrose to a Quick H2H! - libranoelrose - 06-27-2010 04:19 AM

libranoelrose Wrote:
ElectronChaser Wrote:Should I setup some voting?

I'd rather you pour cheese dip across the broccoli on our entries.

Are you up for it?

Oh geez, I meant cauliflower...ugh...[Image: mysmilie_344.gif]

ban_sidhe Wrote:OMG...both of those are great!

Thanks chicky!