Misfit Squirrels Forums
Yugoboy Cahallenges libranoelrose to a Quick H2H! - Printable Version

+- Misfit Squirrels Forums (https://misfitsquirrels.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Misfit Contests & Collaborations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: Squirrel Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Yugoboy Cahallenges libranoelrose to a Quick H2H! (/showthread.php?tid=178)

Pages: 1 2


Yugoboy Cahallenges libranoelrose to a Quick H2H! - Yugoboy - 06-22-2010 05:24 AM

Instead of cranking out another Patriotic Celebrity, I thought I'd see if anyone was up for a quick H2H.

Gotta be quick because I'm going on vacation Saturday and will be unplugged (literally... no electricity on site) for over a week.

Anyone out there who wants in, bring a theme, and be ready to have your image done by Friday night...


Re: Yugoboy Cahallenges (volunteer needed) to a Quick H2H! - libranoelrose - 06-22-2010 05:59 AM

I'll even be so kind as to give you the random benefit of the doubt.

Let's say that if I match the animal, vegetable or mineral (you tell me before you post your pic) that you chose for your topic we just call it a draw?

Edit: I meant just give me a heads up that you're putting your pic up, so that I can put mine up immediately after.

Grammar breaker switch must have broken tonight.


Re: Yugoboy Cahallenges (volunteer needed) to a Quick H2H! - Yugoboy - 06-22-2010 11:30 AM

libranoelrose Wrote:I'll even be so kind as to give you the random benefit of the doubt.

Let's say that if I match the animal, vegetable or mineral (you tell me before you post your pic) that you chose for your topic we just call it a draw?

Edit: I meant just give me a heads up that you're putting your pic up, so that I can put mine up immediately after.

Grammar breaker switch must have broken tonight.


So, what's the theme,then?

Create an animal, vegetable or mineral out of something else?


Re: Yugoboy Cahallenges (volunteer needed) to a Quick H2H! - libranoelrose - 06-23-2010 03:40 AM

How about create an animal from vegetables?

Stoopid?


Re: Yugoboy Cahallenges libranoelrose to a Quick H2H! - ElectronChaser - 06-23-2010 04:27 AM

I updated the thread title since you now have a challenger Yugo. :pirate:


Re: Yugoboy Cahallenges (volunteer needed) to a Quick H2H! - Yugoboy - 06-23-2010 04:42 AM

libranoelrose Wrote:How about create an animal from vegetables?

Stoopid?


Not at all... I already have an idea or 3...

Either way, due date of Friday night at latest stands...


Oh yeah...
Thanx Electro!


Re: Yugoboy Cahallenges libranoelrose to a Quick H2H! - libranoelrose - 06-23-2010 04:52 AM

I'm down with Friday.

So just to clarify, we can use multiple vegetables?

It doesn't just have to be all carrots or peas, right?


Re: Yugoboy Cahallenges libranoelrose to a Quick H2H! - Yugoboy - 06-23-2010 05:34 PM

libranoelrose Wrote:I'm down with Friday.

So just to clarify, we can use multiple vegetables?

It doesn't just have to be all carrots or peas, right?

That's my understanding...

See you soon!


Re: Yugoboy Cahallenges libranoelrose to a Quick H2H! - libranoelrose - 06-24-2010 08:03 AM

Yugoboy Wrote:
libranoelrose Wrote:I'm down with Friday.

So just to clarify, we can use multiple vegetables?

It doesn't just have to be all carrots or peas, right?

That's my understanding...

See you soon!

Woot!


Re: Yugoboy Cahallenges libranoelrose to a Quick H2H! - Yugoboy - 06-24-2010 08:36 PM

[Image: Veggie-Panda.jpg?psid=1]

Panda and Cub made of Eggplants and Cauliflower, with Asparagus Bamboo

lnr and I decided we're not going with voting (I'll be out of town when the results would be announced) but we'd love comments...

[sub]FWIW - I have a 1024x768 and a 1366x768 version if you want it... PM me.[/sub]


Re: Yugoboy Cahallenges libranoelrose to a Quick H2H! - libranoelrose - 06-24-2010 09:15 PM

[Image: baboonvegetable.jpg]

Bridge of nose is rhubarb, nostrils are from a tomato sliced in half, lips are from long whole tomatoes, snout is some kind of hairy fruit/vegetable that I don't know the name of, eyeballs are olives, eyebrows are watermelon, body is made of kiwis. I added some yellow bell peppers and broccoli for coloring, and the sides of the nose are bok choy.

Now I'm hungry!


Re: Yugoboy Cahallenges libranoelrose to a Quick H2H! - Yugoboy - 06-24-2010 09:40 PM

Wow!

I'm glad I didn't go with Quick and Dirty! Nicely played lrn!


Re: Yugoboy Cahallenges libranoelrose to a Quick H2H! - libranoelrose - 06-24-2010 10:07 PM

Gotta say I'm more impressed with yours YB...very nicely done! I tried making the baboon without using a source pic, but it just wasn't happening. Very impressive work sir!


Re: Yugoboy Cahallenges libranoelrose to a Quick H2H! - LightGiver - 06-24-2010 11:29 PM

I like em both! There are pros and cons on each one... Buuuuuut the are both cool! Sunny


Re: Yugoboy Cahallenges libranoelrose to a Quick H2H! - ElectronChaser - 06-25-2010 02:14 AM

Should I setup some voting?