Poll: Chose your movie upgrade
This poll is closed.
Vortex Dweller - Ashton Ghost 9.09% 1 9.09%
ElectronChaser - 300 Jedi 90.91% 10 90.91%
Total 11 votes 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. Vortex Dweller - WINNER IS...
09-27-2011, 04:06 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2011 04:07 AM by Vortex Dweller.)
Post: #13
RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. Vortex Dweller
Ok at first I felt really bad, but then I LOL'd after looking at the both of them. EPIC CONTEST THREAD.

I tried giving one of the guys in the Ben Hur chariot race an electric whip a la Iron Man's latest enemy, but... yeah. Then everything went downhill from there. Icon_alien
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
RE: H2H Skillz Challenge - ElectronChaser vs. Vortex Dweller - Vortex Dweller - 09-27-2011 04:06 AM

Forum Jump: