![]() |
|
Open Collaboration Warhol Style 1 - Printable Version +- Misfit Squirrels Forums (https://misfitsquirrels.com/forums) +-- Forum: Misfit Contests & Collaborations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10) +--- Forum: Group Collaborations (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33) +--- Thread: Open Collaboration Warhol Style 1 (/showthread.php?tid=127) Pages: 1 2 |
Re: Open Collaboration Warhol Style 1 - grampy - 08-10-2010 04:01 AM dsclink Wrote:That one's kinda scary grampy.That's what I was aiming for. Re: Open Collaboration Warhol Style 1 - Choc-Ful-A - 08-10-2010 07:49 AM
Re: Open Collaboration Warhol Style 1 - Yugoboy - 08-23-2010 03:16 AM Wow... these are all totally rockin'. I'm gonna fix mine in the next couple of days so it's as cool as all yours and hopefully I'll put it all together before this weekend's out. So... deadline for you procrastinators is Friday-ish. If I don't have it up Saturday, then Saturday, but definitely Sunday... definitely... Re: Open Collaboration Warhol Style 1 - Yugoboy - 09-13-2010 03:11 AM OK... I finally carved out the time to put this together... ![]() Thanx to all who participated. Thanx also to those who sent in 2. Due to my own image, I needed an extra 2. I had to pick 1 to leave off, and it was a tough choice. If libranoelrose wants, I can do a second version that includes his 2, and drop one of the other 2, for equity's sake. I promise not nearly as much time between call and completion for the next one. Re: Open Collaboration Warhol Style 1 - Choc-Ful-A - 09-13-2010 05:42 AM Wow, it's looks great stitched together, thanks! Re: Open Collaboration Warhol Style 1 - dsclink - 09-13-2010 05:46 PM Looks cool, thanks! Re: Open Collaboration Warhol Style 1 - Mister I - 09-14-2010 01:09 AM Thanks, Yboy! Re: Open Collaboration Warhol Style 1 - Toots de la Footsjelly - 09-14-2010 01:14 AM That's neat! Thanks! Re: Open Collaboration Warhol Style 1 - McDonna - 09-20-2010 04:35 PM Hey Yugoboy... This turned out pretty cool. Thanks! Re: Open Collaboration Warhol Style 1 - johnebones - 09-21-2010 02:30 AM Great job, Yugoboy! Re: Open Collaboration Warhol Style 1 - libranoelrose - 09-25-2010 04:13 AM I think you definitely made the right choice Mr Yugo! Great work all! Re: Open Collaboration Warhol Style 1 - verchad - 02-19-2011 05:34 PM Well done everyone. |