Home > Misfit Galleries > ElectronChaser

Last additions - ElectronChaser's Gallery
 
zoo.jpg
Alien Zoo32 viewsMS tournament entrySep 22, 2011
 
treasure.jpg
Hidden treasure33 viewsFollow the rainbowSep 22, 2011
 
sparta.jpg
Spartaaaaaaa33 viewsI think they would have won with lightsabersSep 22, 2011
 
snake2.jpg
Reptile girl44 viewsplaying with texturesSep 22, 2011
 
smoke.jpg
Smoke reflection30 viewsDid this one before I discovered you can download a brush for smoke effects. The reflection worked out well thoughSep 22, 2011
 
serious.jpg
I are serious32 viewsA children's play on a popular meme. First 200 vote entrySep 22, 2011
 
matrix.jpg
The Matrix46 viewsI like this one because it was bloody difficult to maintain the original with the matrix effect.Sep 22, 2011
 
bath.jpg
Bath time31 viewsfor the lulzSep 22, 2011
 
motherearth.jpg
Mother Earth38 viewsanother contest where we all tried to out "wow" each other. I lost by quite a bitSep 22, 2011
 
ls.jpg
A real light saber35 viewsFrom Andy's superb theme contest on FarkSep 22, 2011
 
8ofClubs.jpg
8 of clubs31 viewsFrom the card collaborationSep 22, 2011
 
ww.jpg
Wonder Woman President116 viewsCant remember much about this oneSep 22, 2011
50 files on 5 page(s) 4


 
Designed by STSoftware, converted for Coppermine Gallery 1.5.x by PortalXL Group © 2010